The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Add a Grand Reputations pack

Add a pack that contains 3 random reputation item for any of the cartel market reputations below:

• The Contraband Resale Corporation
  • Bounty Supply Company
  • Binary Star Realty
  • Freebooter's Trade Union
  • Interplanetary Component Exchange
  • Esstran Exports

The pack should also have a chance to drop a cartel market certificate in place of one or more of the reputation items.

Lastly allow the Grand Reputations pack, reputation items and Cartel Market Certificates to have the standard 18 hour bind timer and then after the timer expires can be sold on the GTN.

Edited by Nightblazer

It's okay if the Grand Reputation pack comes and goes. I don't want to spend a ton of money on a hypercrate of an old pack and still not get enough reputation items to advance a level (which has happened twice before). I don't mean trying to reach Legendary, I'd be happy with Friend. Old packs are simply too expensive of an option for the number of rep item drops you get.

I do like the idea of adding more Rep items to both the Command Rank loot and Contraband Slot Machines.

Edited by Xina_LA

The flaw in that reasoning is that grand packs of all types come and go, just like the old CM packs do.

True but the flaw with the packs themselves you earn less rep as the items aren't guaranteed to give a rep item when a pack is opened and gain less rep. At least with a grand rep pack you are always guarantee to get a rep item. While which one you get is random you'll definitely gain a higher level.

Plus of they can be sold on the GTN then that's another way to gain credits if you have a rep maxed out and don't need that rep item anymore.

Plus they can just make it a permanent grand pack just like they do with some other other ones.

Edited by Nightblazer