Will Scourge be romancable? What are the chances?

LordBraidenbach

Man if they make it possible to romance Scourge I'll make whatever gender, species, alignment, or class of character I need to. I'll even make a female JK and put up with Dr Slimeball's sexual harassment if it means a Scourge romance :D

As for him killing/betraying "Revan" and "the Exile" he didn't kill MY Revan or Jedi exile, I don't know who those two generic default posers were but I'm glad they're dead. :) I only wish I got to kill "Revan" in a much more cruel and satisfying way.

Edited by Nefla

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really -- after thinking abut it -- if we can romance him .... I'll drop Doc and Theron and do it ... ( but he better accept the Republic if he really loves me )

But I can see a long wait till we find out ... so JK is stuck in limbo for now till he comes back

really -- after thinking abut it -- if we can romance him .... I'll drop Doc and Theron and do it ... ( but he better accept the Republic if he really loves me )

But I can see a long wait till we find out ... so JK is stuck in limbo for now till he comes back

I have a few characters on reserve that romanced no one just in case romances open up or new ones are added. But my existing ones will remain locked in with who they have now. As for Theron, my SI went through so many ups and downs with him that they finally got their happy ending. I won't change that. Although still not sure about Scourge because I just don't see him that way. Who knows? Maybe he will grow on me.

BTW, is it confirmed or just speculation at this point about Scourge being romancable?

I have a few characters on reserve that romanced no one just in case romances open up or new ones are added. But my existing ones will remain locked in with who they have now. As for Theron, my SI went through so many ups and downs with him that they finally got their happy ending. I won't change that. Although still not sure about Scourge because I just don't see him that way. Who knows? Maybe he will grow on me.

BTW, is it confirmed or just speculation at this point about Scourge being romancable?

Speculation I think