Collectors Edition and Key Vendor items BtL

Tragamite

Can you make the Collectors items from fleet vendors and the items from the security key vendor items bound to legacy and usable on either side? I've come across a number of occasions when I would like to use one of these items cross faction but there is no equivalent on the other side. Making these items as bound to legacy would enable you to transfer these to a toon on the opposite faction and be usable. It would be a nice thing to be able to use costumes or customizations that you have access to on one side available to your toons on the other.

Can you make the Collectors items from fleet vendors and the items from the security key vendor items bound to legacy and usable on either side? I've come across a number of occasions when I would like to use one of these items cross faction but there is no equivalent on the other side. Making these items as bound to legacy would enable you to transfer these to a toon on the opposite faction and be usable. It would be a nice thing to be able to use costumes or customizations that you have access to on one side available to your toons on the other.

I believe that all of the companion customization options available via vendor should be legacy bound, since so many companions become available to both factions and all classes during and after KotFE.

Outfits on the CE and security key vendors are another matter. I think the Imperial trooper and the Republic armor sets on the CE vendor should remain bind on pickup. I see no need for anyone on republic side, even a companion, to be wearing imperial armor, and the same goes for anyone on the imperial side to be wearing republic armor. That is just my opinion, though.

Edited by Ratajack