Put Ultimate Cartel Pack Decorations on Direct Sale

You put the weapons, the armor, the mounts, and other new items released with the Ultimate Cartel Pack up for direct purchase on the Cartel Market when the pack came out. However, all the decorations from that pack were left out of this plan. It doesn't make sense to me for you to code all the other items from the Ultimate packs to be compatible with direct sale while leaving all the decorations out. That's easy money you could be making on a consumable item, EA!

Here are the missing Ultimate pack decorations that should be added to direct sale on the CM:

- Acropolis Crystal Sconce

- Banner: House Organa (Standing)

- Banner: Separatist Movement (Hanging)

- Dread Wall Torch

- Killik Mound

- Spaceport Terminals

Edited by AscendingSky

Hey folks,

We definitely share your interest in getting more decos on the CM! I will spare you the details but simply put, most decos weren't originally built in a way that we can easily place them on the market. It is our goal to have all CM decos be available on the market in some form (whether individually or in a bundle) at some point in the future. Hopefully sooner than later, we just couldn't get them ready in time for this sale.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

This was the original explanation on what was going on with decos and the spring sale. Long story short they didn't put them into the game in way that worked with the CM well. They're working on it.

That being said, I feel the regular cm offerings need to be expanded such that basic categories are well represented that is: chairs, tables, beds, rugs, wall decorations, light, etc. Once there are enough baseline offerings, rotating sales, packs, and gameplay sources can round it all out.