Logitech Gaming Keyboard Profile?

darthabyssion

Hey all,

I recently purchased a Logitech G110 gaming keyboard which arrived today, so I went about trying to set up a profile for SWTOR but am finding that none of my extra keys (G1 through G12) are working in the game.

I can only assume that this is due to a lack of support for it in the game at the moment, any chance that someone from Bioware can say if there are plans to add gaming keyboard support anytime in the near future?

They should work, although you might have to remap them. I.e. by default mine (I have a g510) were mapped to the F1 through F12 keys. If you remap them to say 1 through 0 then they will reflect the keys they are already bound to ingame.

To rebind them, use the logitech software ;-)

Send me a message on here if you need more help with that.

I have tried keybinding target party members 1-4 to Ctrl+1-4 respectively and then tried using my MR key to bind G1-4 to my Ctrl+1-4 keys but am finding that it will not work :(

As I said I literally only had the keyboard a few hours ago but so far not having a huge amount of joy binding my keys for it.

you will find that diferent games react different to the binding software, in some games pressing MR <Gkey> <key combo> works fine, in others it does not directly.

often it works when you close the game, open the software to bind keys, and set them in there. then restart the game.

crtl+xxxx should work tho, I got a g110 and a g13 and on both it works fine.

• 1 month later...

it's actually pretty simple all you need to do is go into the Logitech gaming software (in your taskbar) go to the profile area at the top and click the plus and enter the following details into the window.

Name the profile SWTOR or what ever you like.

Browse for the SWTOR.exe the default is C:\Program Files\Star Wars-The Old Republic\swtor\retailclient\swtor.exe

Click Copy from an existing profile and then select World Of Warcraft

The hot bar commands and most of the others I have tried work perfectly in star wars just drag them onto your G keys this saves having to set up a bunch of key binds in game.