Lost my class story/mission progress on one of my characters

Senden

Not logged onto my Sorc in a good two years however went to check him out today and noticed I no longer had my main class story mission. He's only level 26 and still doing the Dromund Kaas stuff. Nothing in my mission log other than intro to Starfighter and the main story areas for Inquisitor in the Sith Sanctum are both appearing red for me so no way of just picking it up again. Does anyone know of a solution? I left a support ticket open so hopefully worst case scenario the GMs can sort it but I really hope I'm not going to have to scrap the character, I've got a fair few vanity items on it.

Hmm. Well if you're level 26, you're far higher than you should be for DK and with the level scaling in effect these days, you shouldn't run into red missions, at least not for your class story. I would suggest you reset the missions in your log and have a go at them. Most non-planet, non-class missions are now classed as "Exploration" missions and won't show unless you enable them from the map, there's a button for it on the lower left part of your map. Try clicking that on and find some other DK missions you haven't done yet.

Hmm. Well if you're level 26, you're far higher than you should be for DK and with the level scaling in effect these days, you shouldn't run into red missions, at least not for your class story. I would suggest you reset the missions in your log and have a go at them. Most non-planet, non-class missions are now classed as "Exploration" missions and won't show unless you enable them from the map, there's a button for it on the lower left part of your map. Try clicking that on and find some other DK missions you haven't done yet.

I have no missions in my log now, when I say red I meant being locked out of the class specific phases you go to do the main class story quest. I can't progress my character any further other than doing the other missions on DK because I haven't even got my ship yet.

Edited by Senden

I have no missions in my log now, when I say red I meant being locked out of the class specific phases you go to do the main class story quest. I can't progress my character any further other than doing the other missions on DK because I haven't even got my ship yet.
Ahh, I see. Don't quite know what to suggest then. A couple areas I could suggest you check for a mission giver is up an elevator in the cantina, should be a Sith Inquisitor phase there, another one in the buildings on your left in the Grathan's estate area and maybe there's a holocall in the area with the slave rebellion.