Removing Pvp Gear

milamjevon

I just hate how I am forced to focus on one toon. Sure, I love my sorc healer, but I also like my merc healer and sorc madness dps, my mando dps etc.

When I get burnt out on my healer sorc and play a different toon, I feel like I am not advancing my healer sorc and get discouraged seeing how all my toons are in 208s getting melted in the WZs when facing higher geared skilled players.

After a little over a week my sorc healer is close to 150 CXP, still wearing crap gears, feeling no more stronger than when I first began in pure 208s.

Anyway, just venting, I feel you. The grind is *********** dumb.

To take off pvp gear was good idea. The problem remains only with bolster, which can not up lvl to 248 gear. But must do that for at least for pvp locations to exclude disbalance in team fighting. Let be a difference in gear only in pve environment by gear level, but in pvp the difference to be only with abilities in dependence of character lvl (or they can add abilites to command rank lvl) but not by gear lvl. Edited by -Esper-

To take off pvp gear was good idea. The problem remains only with bolster, which can not up lvl to 248 gear. But must do that for at least for pvp locations to exclude disbalance in team fighting. Let be a difference in gear only in pve environment by gear level, but in pvp the difference to be only with abilities in dependence of character lvl but not by gear lvl.

They ought to just code bolster according to the class.

All stats you wear from gears would mean nothing in the WZ, making everyone equal. No one could ever complain about gears making the fights unfair if everyone had equal stats according to what class they played.

Fights in WZs then would be determined 100% by skill and/or luck.

They ought to just code bolster according to the class.

All stats you wear from gears would mean nothing in the WZ, making everyone equal. No one could ever complain about gears making the fights unfair if everyone had equal stats according to what class they played.

Fights in WZs then would be determined 100% by skill and/or luck.

100% agree with this

Edited by TrixxieTriss

Was dumb as **** why would you remove this I don't understand do you know how long it takes to get gear now

I don't have that much time on my hands

About 3 weeks? Less if you are very active. The way the gearing is now is excellent and it's very nice to be able to use same gear for all content. Bolster changes are the solution if you feel it's too much effort to get gear now, not a major gearing change.

When 5.0 dropped the gearing was horrible though and I did complain about it then. The system has gone a long way since.