Question regarding CXP bonus stacking and Daily Activity Bonus

force-unleasher

Hey guys, I just want to know if the Daily Activity Bonus which is changing every day is 20% or 25%? Multiple sources online like Dulfy are stating 20% but today (with Heroic Missions being the daily bonus) I see that the Heroic Missions: Coruscant mission is giving me 1215 CXP. And this value is 1.35 times greater than the base value of 900. Given the fact that the opposite side is victorious right now (I am missing the additional 15% from Light vs. Dark) and me having 10% bonus from Character Perks means that the Daily Activity Bonus comes down to actually 25%, not 20%.

This is somewhat off-topic, but I heard that when you level one char to 300 GC you get a buff on CXP for future chars. Is that true, and if it is, where does it say that in-game? Do you get stackable buffs one per each class you level, or just the first one?

It's called Commanding Legacy. It's a perk you have to buy (2M credits), in your Legacy > Global Unlocks > Other window. One time buy for your Legacy (server).

It will give you a 25% CXP bonus once for each mirrored class that reaches 300 CR for all toons below 300.

For example:

You have a 300 Knight, Sith Warrior, Trooper. You get a 50% bonus (25% for the Trooper, 25% for the Knight/Warrior mirror). Raise a BH up and it is still 50%. Raise a gunslinger to 300 and you go to 75%.

And again, that bonus only goes for toons under 300 CR, so any future leveling above 300 for those toons is unaffected.

Edited by DocDAM

It's called Commanding Legacy. It's a perk you have to buy (2M credits), in your Legacy > Global Unlocks > Other window. One time buy for your Legacy (server).

It will give you a 25% CXP bonus once for each mirrored class that reaches 300 CR for all toons below 300.

For example:

You have a 300 Knight, Sith Warrior, Trooper. You get a 50% bonus (25% for the Trooper, 25% for the Knight/Warrior mirror). Raise a BH up and it is still 50%. Raise a gunslinger to 300 and you go to 75%.

And again, that bonus only goes for toons under 300 CR, so any future leveling above 300 for those toons is unaffected.

Appreciate it. Even with the restrictions it's still a great deal.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.