PvP change list for 5.9?

Mournblood

Eric/Keith,

A lot of us are anxiously awaiting details of what you have planned to address Skank tanks, as well as what other class utility changes may be included in 5.9. When can we expect to see those?

When 5.9 goes live, most likely. I have a feeling that they want to sit on these changes because they know people are going to burn villages over them, and so they want to wait until it goes live so that it's too late to do anything about it.

When 5.9 goes live, most likely. I have a feeling that they want to sit on these changes because they know people are going to burn villages over them, and so they want to wait until it goes live so that it's too late to do anything about it.

This is my feeling too unfortunately. It seems they never learn.

They already announced some stuff on the Livestream(?) was it last Fri.

Did you watch/listen to that? Or read the notes on it??

From what I recall, there were no substantive details offered in that livestream about what specific changes (buffs/nerfs) they had planned for Skanks and other class utilities. The entire community has been in the dark since they announced that 5.9 would contain class balance changes.

Edited by Mournblood

In my experience on these forums, people will burn villages over the fact that Eric blinked one time too many on his way to the office.

From what I recall, there were no substantive details offered in that livestream about what specific changes (buffs/nerfs) they had planned for Skanks and other class utilities. The entire community has been in the dark since they announced that 5.9 would contain class balance changes.

Oh hmm. I didn't watch/listen to it but my guildies were talking about it in our Discord & how they were just broadly nerfing the tank stuff. (Which they were not pleased with.)

lol well put.

This is also part of the Circle of Destruction the devs seem intent on following.

Don't tell the players about the massive game-changing/breaking patch they plan to drop on their heads.

Counterproductive at best, diabolically evil at worst.

It's probably safe to say anyone that stays a sub with SWTOR is a masochist. :D

It's going to be a dumpster fire regardless of the overall effect of the utility changes, which hopefully will balance out the effect of a significant loss of tank DPS. I would still prefer that they do this now. Waiting won't change the reaction, and at least those impacted will have time to re-gear or re-roll as they choose.

I wouldn't release them before hand if I was them. No matter what it is, all anyone is going to do is theory-craft, whine and be dramatic. How is that helpful to them? And they've already shown us they don't gaf about the players. So, logically, there's no reason to post them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.