Looking for guild

urzaplainswalker

Looking for a pvp guild or hm/mm training progressive guild I have jugg tank I know classs and rotation

<Your Companîon>, an Impside guild, is recruiting! We aim to help people thrive in the game! We're an easy going guild that, even though we like to run all content, has plenty of people that run the story, fps, etc or just stare at the gtn all day. No requirements to join other than be respectful to your guildies!

We run HM training runs every Tuesday. You can see all our events on our website here:

http://yourcomp.shivtr.com/

In-game write /cjoin urcomp and ask someone to invite you to the guild or whisper Lglowheart, Emmilight, Nal'reene, Mudson or Fleúr (alt Kepii) for an invite. (:

Edited by valligurl

Looking for a pvp guild or hm/mm training progressive guild I have jugg tank I know classs and rotation

MeatShield is looking for a tank on our second HM team M and TH nights 730 est. You can in game mail Onehitwonder

if you still need

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.