companion question

PrimusNewton

So, since I got into conquest, I stopped progressing any of my toons through KOTFE to avoid loosing my level 50 companions. Wondering if the ones you summon like hexid, shae and nico, or that you can buy like HK, are also lost in starting KOTFE, and if so, if I can save the beacon to call them after KOTFE?

I am getting Shae added as an NPC from the promotion.

I have not started KOTFE, et al.

Does the communicator still work to get the NPC early (I already did this with Nico Okarr).

If I increase Shae's influence level, when she returns after Chapter 14, is the influence the same as it was before.

Thank you.

So, since I got into conquest, I stopped progressing any of my toons through KOTFE to avoid loosing my level 50 companions. Wondering if the ones you summon like hexid, shae and nico, or that you can buy like HK, are also lost in starting KOTFE, and if so, if I can save the beacon to call them after KOTFE?

Not story related comps like HK and Treek remain anyway and you can summon most others back (not within the story but technically) when you reach chapter 9 and then are able to enter the alliance command center, there is a possibilty to summon most missing companions in the little room on the right side on the way to the smuggler expert (right from the datapad you get instructions from and it does not look like it's clickable but it is).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.