Jump to content

Permon Trel armor set via CM please?


Recommended Posts

You can acquire that exact armor set in-game.


Run through KotFE until you get past Chapter Nine, and you'll be able to trade in locked crates you obtain through doing heroics to your "Alliance Specialists." They open up the crates, and inside you'll get a random piece of legacy-bound modifiable armor.


Look for the Force-related crates (I don't know what they're actually called off the top of my head), and trade them into your Force Enclave's specialist on Odessen. The set's called "Remnant Underworld Knight's Armor", and it's possible to obtain a version of the armor with the chestpiece's hood up, and a version with the chestpiece's hood down. They share the same name.


Good luck!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Create New...