Best server for pvp : SS or SF

Crimsul

I haven't levelled a toon in awhile so I can't speak for lowbies, but on SF at level 70 Reps tend to win slightly more often against Imps as well. Of course it always depends on the time of day or who is in the queue, but that has been my experience and I don't have a faction preference.

It is hard to generalize of course because each team or match is different but on average I'd say Reps are a lot better at playing objectives and somewhat more likely to have more (or better) tanks and healing. Imps are much more likely to have have better DPS but that doesn't matter much if they're out farming Reps in Timbuktu while their Shadow teammate caps the Voidstar door behind them.

If you're playing a Rep toon it is amazing how often you can goad Imps to chase you out of range while a buddy or teammate LOL_caps behind them. You'll be doing a

at your computer in amazement about how dumb SF Imp DPS can sometimes be.

Like all things PVP though it really depends on who is in the queue. Probably my top 3 personal performances in terms of player kills have all been against absolutely terrible Rep teams on SF. While Reps are slightly better than Imps overall on SF IMO, when it gets bad for Rep pugs, it gets *really* bad.

This ^^^ all of this ^^^

It amazes me how easy it is to out think the Imps on SF. You can get all 8 of them chase you while your guys casually cap. Even then, they don’t all go back to help, nope, they’d rather see if they can kill me,