How difficult is it to solo Master Flashpoints?

Loadsamonie

Well, what do you guys think. If I go in with a Level 50 companion set to heal and full 246-248 gear with full 228 augments, would most of them be doable? Would surviving Enrages be feasible?

Here's a list of flashpoint bosses who are deemed very hard or impossible to solo: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=899196

So Korriban, Manaan, Blood Hunt, and Lost Island most likely won't work. I wouldn't try Umbara or Copero either, considering their higher tuning. (Unless you're looking for a world's first.)

And as other people said - soloing is not an efficient way of playing.

Here's a list of flashpoint bosses who are deemed very hard or impossible to solo: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=899196

So Korriban, Manaan, Blood Hunt, and Lost Island most likely won't work. I wouldn't try Umbara or Copero either, considering their higher tuning. (Unless you're looking for a world's first.)

And as other people said - soloing is not an efficient way of playing.

I want to do it for the challenge. Not having to share the loot is secondary.

So CZ-198 Labs should be doable then, at least Rasmus Blys?

The weekly for Masters gives a pretty sizable chunk of CXP.

I tried it for exactly this reason on my well geared main and 50 influence healer a few months ago. Failed miserably in an FP I thought would be easiest to try. I was on a flimsy armoured caster (lightning sorcerer) - I have a feeling a tank spec would fare much better. Solme crazy people have probably posted videos of how they did it, but I have to agree with others - there are much quicker ways to get cxp, especially since the improvements. It took me a long while to hit 300 on my main however since the improvements to help altoholics like me and by making use of the double cxp events, I now have 7 characters at 300.

I want to do it for the challenge. Not having to share the loot is secondary.

So CZ-198 Labs should be doable then, at least Rasmus Blys?

Yeah, should be doable. Quite high damage output at times, but otherwise it seems like a decently companion friendly fp: