quick question about nico.

vingmotor

You can’t change his look just his guns, there is a customisation slot as well but that all.

I suspect this is because Nico was in an official trailer, which I don't think Shae is, I think that's just a random bounty hunter? Otherwise they'd needed to have to planned for Shae in advance of the trinity trailers.

I suspect this is because Nico was in an official trailer, which I don't think Shae is, I think that's just a random bounty hunter? Otherwise they'd needed to have to planned for Shae in advance of the trinity trailers.

Nope, the bounty hunter in the raid on Coruscant is Shae. LOOK at her as Malgus arrives, before she puts on her helmet.

You can’t change his look just his guns, there is a customisation slot as well but that all.

Yep, no gear slots to change armor. Also no customization to put in the customization slot.

If they upgrade him to be customizable tomorrow, I'll consider that my reward for the month.

Shae had not armor slots at first either, but demand was high so armor slots were added. The same can happen for Nico. So BW would you please add armor slots to Nico before being sent out on the 5th?

btw the trailers "Hope" and "Deceived" both definitely included Shae. Nico was only in the first trailer "Return."

Could be wrong but I thought Shae was also slot-only with no armor changes when she was first available, then people complained and they changed that to full armor changeability. I don't have Nico (yet) so I can't speak to that.

Nope. When first released she had appearance-gear slots, but that was a bug, and they fixed it, and the players squawked(1), and they eventually unfixed the bug.

(1) More like "raised merry hell", but ...