Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Conquest Changes in Game Update 5.9

EricMusco

I've given up. I don't think the devs give a damn about anyone who doesn't play the way they want them to play. My once large and active conquest guild has shriveled up since 5.8. Where once we used to field multiple raid teams, now it's rare to see more than one other person on.

I've given up as well. Most of my guildies have quit or dropped their subs and are rarely on anymore. The lack of response to questions that were asked repeatedly but never addressed by BW is disheartening, specifically the crafting changes that took place without patch notes and have never even been officially acknowledged or explained.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've given up as well. Most of my guildies have quit or dropped their subs and are rarely on anymore. The lack of response to questions that were asked repeatedly but never addressed by BW is disheartening, specifically the crafting changes that took place without patch notes and have never even been officially acknowledged or explained.

I would have to guess the devs are not happy to have tons of people leave the game and have the queue pops slow way down. Maybe only the thread troll is happy about those things. So some changes should happen.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.