Give us better rewards for conquest.

SaerethDL

How about a chance cube for completing your conquest objective each time?

How about 250k-500k credit pack for completing your conquest? 50k is a joke you can't buy anything with that.

How about tokens you acquire to purchase special conquest only items, like mounts, weapons, decorations, armor and such.

Make it worth the effort, and reward us kindly. I see no point in conquest right now.

How about a chance cube for completing your conquest objective each time?

How about 250k-500k credit pack for completing your conquest? 50k is a joke you can't buy anything with that.

How about tokens you acquire to purchase special conquest only items, like mounts, weapons, decorations, armor and such.

Make it worth the effort, and reward us kindly. I see no point in conquest right now.

So lets start with your chance cube...this isn't a bad idea, except it should be done on the guild level. It would be a great idea for the large planet. It would make doing the extra work far more worth it. Doing it on a personal level would put far to many in circulation.

The personal conquest is 25K, which is fine because if you're just doing it on one toon it can be done in a day with no problem. If/when your guild gets conquest you get 50-150k more. Stop crying please.

There are many things they could do to increase reward, I'd rather see them fix the points issue. Currently having alts is useless since most of the stuff conquest folks used to do is now once per legacy per day, and not covering enough points for that. Less than 2k points wont get you to conquest, if that's all you have time to do and there are some that can only do one thing per day due to time and RL issues.