Izax boss fight guide?

Yes, I started writing a guide for my raid group but it's in German, so it probably won't be of much help to you. Maybe you could use Google Translate. At the top, I also linked mine and another guild's kill videos.

You're good people : )

Google translate isn't perfect ofc, but skimming a translated copy it looks like something that can be worked with :rak_03:

Yes, I started writing a guide for my raid group but it's in German, so it probably won't be of much help to you. Maybe you could use Google Translate. At the top, I also linked mine and another guild's kill videos.

Hello,

So I don't normally post anything here on the forums but I decided to take a crack at it and translate Jerba's German document into English. Like he recommended I used google translate and pieced the translations into it. I know its not perfect but hopefully it can help others figure it out. Of course credit goes to Jerba for making this guide and helping us all out!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KCxE64NwyMPDaZyGd04v0i240NLsxrj8aEyQn3ZxHKA/edit?usp=sharing

I hope this helps and good luck everyone!

Edited by jaysingh

Nice guide Jerba, pretty much covered everything. Just one thing, I would suggest not saying the "rain of pain" is a phase, its rather a transition than a phase.

Cool, hast du zufällig noch Guides für den Rest der OP? Ein paar Leute aus meiner Gilde und ich wollen sie heute Abend (Sonntag gegen 20 Uhr) mal ausprobieren und wir nehmen jede Hilfe, die wir bekommen ;)