Spending PvP currency before lv 50

Crawler

As Im leveling by mainly PVPing and doing some class-quests when I get bored on my alt.

I get exactly one gazillion tokens, getting the 800 warzone commendations for 1 bag + the 4800 to get 1k merc, 1k wz will NOT be a problem to reach even before level 35.

Those last 15 levels wich will undoubtedly take even longer (meaning more badges "wasted") is the problem.

I dont really *care*, its just something thats quite wierd, its not less effort pvping at lower levels compared to at 50. I cant use it anyhow so why I cant buy it is what is confusing me.

Same goes for the mount. Why should I not be able to splash my stash of "hard" earned tokens on whatever I want? Its not really calling for welfares since I wont even be able to use it, now is it.

somethign good has come out of it.

BLUE 50LV gear is avaible. costs ~500 per piece. vendor is locaded in KAS city for imperial and adequate city on Coruscant for republic . Look near crew skill trainers.

That vendro also sells epic versions that require blue version of that item? and some kind of token ... need to guess now how to get it ...

THIS GEAR IS NOT AVAIBLE ON IMERIAL / REPUBLIC FLEET!!

I guess this makes sense now - they limit the bag access so people do get that blue gear rather then direcly farm purplez in green/ lv 40 gear. Just that it should be added to the fleet vendors.

Edited by Crawler