New subforum

bluehufsa

Can you please create a new subforum for love and appreciation threads? Frankly, it is annoying to see every thread i'm interested in pushed to page 3 of general discussion because two particular love threads are forced to the top every day. Thanks. Edited by bluehufsa

+ 1 to this. There are so many love and hate threads for companionions, not just two, and I'm sure not everyone would wish to deal with the fan and hate stuff. Companions kind of are taking over general.

Not going to say which threads are pushed up every day, they are NOT the ones Paul is thinking about. All i want is to be able to see other stuff than comp love & hate , for example if there is really a rollback or XCP event .

The Vaylin and Arcann thread are up there every day, the other threads have calmed down, but since Vector came back it got some more attention as well.

I asked Eric once for a companion sub forum as it's a lot easier to find anything related to companions to, but never got a reply! This was about 6 months ago.

I don't personally mind if we get a specific sub forum for our beloved companions. But I don't think any of the current ones are suitable for them apart from general.

The only other reason I can think of that the love threads are remaining in general is that it generally spreads a positive message. Apart from those threads where people have casual fun about the things they like, it's all fairly negative. Take a quick skim through the first page, there's barely anything positive there. Might as well bury it with something that isn't all a S-storm.:rak_02:

Or maybe they don't have anyone to create a sub forum, assuming it's difficult. I wouldn't know. But it did take forever for the site to get updated with the new things added to the game. But then again, when the servers merged, they did that fairly fast.

At any rate, I'm not against the idea.

Edited by Eshvara

The Vaylin and Arcann thread are up there every day, the other threads have calmed down, but since Vector came back it got some more attention as well.

I asked Eric once for a companion sub forum as it's a lot easier to find anything related to companions to, but never got a reply! This was about 6 months ago.

I don't personally mind if we get a specific sub forum for our beloved companions. But I don't think any of the current ones are suitable for them apart from general.

The only other reason I can think of that the love threads are remaining in general is that it generally spreads a positive message. Apart from those threads where people have casual fun about the things they like, it's all fairly negative. Take a quick skim through the first page, there's barely anything positive there. Might as well bury it with something that isn't all a S-storm.:rak_02:

Or maybe they don't have anyone to create a sub forum, assuming it's difficult. I wouldn't know. But it did take forever for the site to get updated with the new things added to the game. But then again, when the servers merged, they did that fairly fast.

At any rate, I'm not against the idea.

The general discussion is a mess, we got comp stuff, rants, bugs & errors, newbie questions.. Does this look normal to you? And no, i'm not targeting the Arcann & Vaylin threads, if there were love threads for Zenith & Nadia i would have suggested to be moved to a subforum too.

The community manager ( i asume he's in charge with the forum too) could take the site down for 48 hours & sort this mess, of course if he has the time & knowledge required for such an action.

The general discussion is a mess, we got comp stuff, rants, bugs & errors, newbie questions.. Does this look normal to you? And no, i'm not targeting the Arcann & Vaylin threads, if there were love threads for Zenith & Nadia i would have suggested to be moved to a subforum too.

The community manager ( i asume he's in charge with the forum too) could take the site down for 48 hours & sort this mess, of course if he has the time & knowledge required for such an action.

I don't know if community manager does coding, I wouldn't necessarily assume so. But it may just not be on their radar, or they don't want to add it upon the workload with the amount of staff they already do not have.

It had long been necessary to do this - to separate all the threads of the characters in the subforum. This will reduce the confusion when the main threads are mixed with the threads of the characters.

Who can do this? Probably, need to ask administrators?

It had long been necessary to do this - to separate all the threads of the characters in the subforum. This will reduce the confusion when the main threads are mixed with the threads of the characters.

Who can do this? Probably, need to ask administrators?

Problem is i have no idea who the administrators are or how to contact them. Glad to see more people agree with the idea of a subforum dedicated to companion threads.

Problem is i have no idea who the administrators are or how to contact them. Glad to see more people agree with the idea of a subforum dedicated to companion threads.

I think you can ask Musco, though when I did it it made no difference! No idea who to really ask other than him. Keith maybe?

I would love to see the forums reorganized and not just once every few years but actively organized. So if a bug is posted in general discussion it's moved fairly quickly to the correct section.

It's just needs updates too, go to the categories page and you'll see gaps, missing icons, etc.