Abeloth connections?

redshadowmalacor

I recall no specific mention to Abeloth, but there are a few of the codex entries which mentions The Celestials. It is kind of cool to think if Vitiate was aware of Abeloth and what would he do about her? I mean he is very powerful but I don't think him alone would be enough to defeat her.

I recall no specific mention to Abeloth, but there are a few of the codex entries which mentions The Celestials. It is kind of cool to think if Vitiate was aware of Abeloth and what would he do about her? I mean he is very powerful but I don't think him alone would be enough to defeat her.

If he knew of her clearly he knew she was secured on her planet. that info on The Celestials will have me looking.

To me, the connection is with stuff like Dreadseed - using the dark side to terraform planets into nightmare lands. Oricon looks a lot like what Abeloth's planet might have looked like, except that people thought it was deceptively pretty when they first landed [similar to Byss], and then got killed.The tentacles on Oricon and other Dreadmaster-aligned forces also remind me of Abeloth.

I'm a bit confused on the timeline of it. There's a suggestion in the books that she comes awake whenever the force is in imbalance, and she's been awake since the current conflict of jedi and sith - current meaning the Great Hyperspace War which was a ~thousand years before the current conflict, and 5000 years before she shows up in the books.

To me, the connection is with stuff like Dreadseed - using the dark side to terraform planets into nightmare lands. Oricon looks a lot like what Abeloth's planet might have looked like, except that people thought it was deceptively pretty when they first landed [similar to Byss], and then got killed.The tentacles on Oricon and other Dreadmaster-aligned forces also remind me of Abeloth.

I'm a bit confused on the timeline of it. There's a suggestion in the books that she comes awake whenever the force is in imbalance, and she's been awake since the current conflict of jedi and sith - current meaning the Great Hyperspace War which was a ~thousand years before the current conflict, and 5000 years before she shows up in the books.

I've unfortunately only read her wookieepedia article, I don't think Fate of the Jedi series has been translated to Portuguese (At least I haven't seen in it in any book stores) but If I recall correctly as long as centerpoint station is up she's stuck in her planet due to blackholes and other celestial shenanigans.