What does each of the weapon tunings look like when holstered?

SaerethDL

I noticed some of the weapon tunings have effects while holstered, like the damaged weapon tuning I have, and some don't.. I can't find any websites or videos that can show me the effects of the weapon tunings while holstered (that have the animations)... anybody have any suggestion or to where I can find this info? I tried the preview window but it doesn't pick up the holstered effects. Thanks

I have not noticed this.. but then again.. I don't use the damaged weapon tuning.

The ones I do use do not appear to give off the effect while holstered (with the exception I think of the Strap tuning.. and that is probably deliberate...because why would a weapon strap disappear when sheathed or holsered).

It seems plausible to me that the damaged weapon tuning is also deliberate in displaying while holstered. Though it could also be a bug.

With respect to information or demos about the tunings.. I would suggest Dulfy as she does do video demos of most items, including tunings, which should show you if the effect is only when the weapon is wielded or not. Dulfy videos are pretty easy to find directly on youtube, or via her website.

Edited by Andryah

I have not noticed this.. but then again.. I don't use the damaged weapon tuning.

The ones I do use do not appear to give off the effect while holstered (with the exception I think of the Strap tuning.. and that is probably deliberate...because why would a weapon strap disappear when sheathed or holsered).

It seems plausible to me that the damaged weapon tuning is also deliberate in displaying while holstered. Though it could also be a bug.

With respect to information or demos about the tunings.. I would suggest Dulfy as she does do video demos of most items, including tunings, which should show you if the effect is only when the weapon is wielded or not. Dulfy videos are pretty easy to find directly on youtube, or via her website.

The indigo Fog, damaged weapon, technolith.. all give very cool efffects while holstered, the ones that I know of. Also i was wrong, you can notice them in the weapon preview if you zoom in close enough. i tried dulfy weapons but most of the videos have the weapon holstered on the other side of the toon..

Edited by SaerethDL