Dark Side Never Winning or Controlling the Galaxy

Saregon

So, I've recently tried to start playing again and am becoming incredibly frustrated. The DvL meter which determines who controls the galaxy...dark side is NEVER winning and I want some dang Dark Side Tokens (a couple things from the Dark Side Vendor I want). Apparently you gain tokens for leveling up command rank when your side is winning, but the problem is WE'RE NEVER WINNING. Did all the other edgelords quit while I was away?

...and don't even get me started on the bosses no one ever bothers with that are supposed to drop tokens too...that ain't happening...

I actually think it might be the time of day you play. I have seen the dark side win and I have to go and use my dark side tokens as I was at max. I normally play between 7 p.m. and 9 p.m (eastern) during the week and on sat and sunday it depends. Edited by casirabit

Well I have a full time day job so I can't play in the middle of the night or during the day. Light side is always winning or in a victory state (which lasts for way too many hours) during prime time. I think there should be a system in place to where if one side wins so many times in a row, the other side should get bonus points toward the next round or something. /shrug

Well I have a full time day job so I can't play in the middle of the night or during the day. Light side is always winning or in a victory state (which lasts for way too many hours) during prime time. I think there should be a system in place to where if one side wins so many times in a row, the other side should get bonus points toward the next round or something. /shrug

That's actually exactly how it works. It was swapping so often it annoyed people so they scaled it back, but both do win (also, check when you login, it may be that it is in a victory State when you log in but you don't get a notification for that).

That's actually exactly how it works. It was swapping so often it annoyed people so they scaled it back, but both do win (also, check when you login, it may be that it is in a victory State when you log in but you don't get a notification for that).

I check all the time while I'm on, light side is always winning.

One win yesterday and instantly back to losing, GG guys! I guess all I can expect is maybe one day a week where we actually win, after light side wins 6 days in a row and the stacked percentage for losing or whatever the hell happens in the background puts the odds overwhelmingly in our favor. /yawn Maybe I should just cancel again, it's clear the game I once knew no longer exists.

One win yesterday and instantly back to losing, GG guys! I guess all I can expect is maybe one day a week where we actually win, after light side wins 6 days in a row and the stacked percentage for losing or whatever the hell happens in the background puts the odds overwhelmingly in our favor. /yawn Maybe I should just cancel again, it's clear the game I once knew no longer exists.

And how do you propose to fix this? Make Light Side lose by default cause you don't win as often as you'd want? :(

And how do you propose to fix this? Make Light Side lose by default cause you don't win as often as you'd want? :(

I didn't say anything about anything needing to be fixed, clearly the sides are just majorly unbalanced now. They were much better before they stuffed a bunch of people from other servers into my happy little home.

RIP TEH

I took an extended break when this "feature" came out. But I believe the meter gets pushed by light or dark side "bosses" being killed? So if its always light does that mean someone is going around and killing the dark side bosses?

So, I've recently tried to start playing again and am becoming incredibly frustrated. The DvL meter which determines who controls the galaxy...dark side is NEVER winning and I want some dang Dark Side Tokens (a couple things from the Dark Side Vendor I want). Apparently you gain tokens for leveling up command rank when your side is winning, but the problem is WE'RE NEVER WINNING. Did all the other edgelords quit while I was away?

...and don't even get me started on the bosses no one ever bothers with that are supposed to drop tokens too...that ain't happening...

It's a conspiracy against we dark side players.