The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Bundle the Master Datacron boost with Artifact equipment please

CKNORTH

it would be nice if it included a character only artifact equipment subscribers are not the only people who would buy the tokens. even if it costs a bit more for a free player or preferred player who does not have the unlock and needing to spend an extra 1200CC is a lot to fork over. just a thought :)

it would be nice if it included a character only artifact equipment subscribers are not the only people who would buy the tokens. even if it costs a bit more for a free player or preferred player who does not have the unlock and needing to spend an extra 1200CC is a lot to fork over. just a thought :)

Have you tried it on a non-sub account? I thought the gear from the Equipment Bundle was already bound, and therefore (in theory, at least) might be already usable without the unlock.

(I'm speculating here, obviously.)

Have you tried it on a non-sub account? I thought the gear from the Equipment Bundle was already bound, and therefore (in theory, at least) might be already usable without the unlock.

(I'm speculating here, obviously.)

Yes I purchased coins on a F2P account that bumped me to Preferred and it didn't have the artifact equipment unlock so for that character I also had to buy the artifact equipment so total amount I spent was 2000CC for the Master Datacron and then 1200CC for a character artifact equipment. 3200CC total tad bit expensive Lol!!