No guild controls this sector.

Warlocc

Apparently it's very important that I know that no guild controls this sector.

It's so important that the message has to stay up permanantly and take up 25% of my screen with no option to hide, disable, or move it.

This is annoying. I have to quit the game and re-log to remove it. It's right up there with the most annoying information - telling me which of my strongholds I'm in and staying there permanently blocking access to CM menu, crafting menu and just about every other menu and can't be removed by a relog. I'm guessing, given the number of DOOOOM threads that they won't bother with a fix since the game is about to end :rolleyes:

What does that message even mean? Im also annoyed with it, but never knew what does it mean?

How can guild control Black Hole? And what does guild get by that? Control against whom?

It means that the place where you are was not in the previous week's Conquest list as a target. If it was in that list, then you get the equally large and equally annoying and equally pointless message that Guild XYZ controls the area.

What does that message even mean? Im also annoyed with it, but never knew what does it mean?

How can guild control Black Hole? And what does guild get by that? Control against whom?

If you're also asking about the actual conquest benefits ... you get stuff when you hit the minimum points for the week. If you're in a guild they get stuff if they top guild points and win... then we all get to see the "LameNameGuild controls .." message. And you get a nifty title for your legacy.

This is annoying. I have to quit the game and re-log to remove it. It's right up there with the most annoying information - telling me which of my strongholds I'm in and staying there permanently blocking access to CM menu, crafting menu and just about every other menu and can't be removed by a relog. I'm guessing, given the number of DOOOOM threads that they won't bother with a fix since the game is about to end :rolleyes:

Yes! This started happening to me a couple of weeks ago. Mildly frustrating, but it just meant that I didn't bother spending CCs. Their loss.

You can do CTRL-U twice to close and reload your interface. The golden popup is gone then until you go to the next area with one. Quite annoying. I'm not against having guilds conquest victories highlighted but this could easily be done in the chat box with some standout color or on the galaxy+world maps above each conquerable location.

{ Guys, this information is so important to my gameplay. I cannot function until I see which giant guild afk'd in pvp or crafted the F out of those Invasion Forces the most. I actually become distressed when the banner starts fading away. I will relog until I get the bug (to me--feature) that makes the banner stay up permanently, even through cutscenes.

I also love the information posting on planets that are not part of conquest at all. I need the constant banner showing me Tython is not being controlled by whichever giant guild would if they could.

The only thing better for me would be the bug being made permanent and Ctrl + U would stop clearing it. }

Yes! This started happening to me a couple of weeks ago. Mildly frustrating, but it just meant that I didn't bother spending CCs. Their loss.

Me too. If they see mine and your posts it will be fixed next week since the Cartel Market is all they care about...

You can do CTRL-U twice to close and reload your interface. The golden popup is gone then until you go to the next area with one. Quite annoying. I'm not against having guilds conquest victories highlighted but this could easily be done in the chat box with some standout color or on the galaxy+world maps above each conquerable location.

This has never worked for me, much to the mockery of my friends who used to play and group with me (whilst I quite game and logged back in).

Edited by Sarova

Yes! This started happening to me a couple of weeks ago.

This has been happening since conquest and strongholds came out. I hate having to run around in circles, in my strongholds, until that damn banner disappears (which half of the time it doesn't). If they would only add in an option to disable it in the UI settings and just make it a system message in the chat box, that would make things a whole lot better.

On the plus side, resetting the UI (ctrl+U twice) has always worked for me. I haven't had to relog to fix it.

They are not going to fix it, if the issue are not game mechanic breaking.

Assassin and Shadow class having issue with weapon floating on the screen (its not become transparency like smuggler or Agent classes) while in stealth, it is left un-touch for over 7 years since the game in beta phase and still exist in game.

This has been happening since conquest and strongholds came out. I hate having to run around in circles, in my strongholds, until that damn banner disappears (which half of the time it doesn't). If they would only add in an option to disable it in the UI settings and just make it a system message in the chat box, that would make things a whole lot better.

On the plus side, resetting the UI (ctrl+U twice) has always worked for me. I haven't had to relog to fix it.

Sometimes this works, sometimes it doesn't--while running around, if you wave the mouse cursor over the banner like you're trying to erase it it will slowly fade out. (I know it's connected because when I stop moving the cursor the fade stops)

Apparently it's very important that I know that no guild controls this sector.

It's so important that the message has to stay up permanantly and take up 25% of my screen with no option to hide, disable, or move it.

You're reading it wrong. It clearly says <No Guild> controls this sector.

They're everywhere! That guild's huge!