Wife and I are looking for an Imperial RP guild.

Themanthatisi

A little about us....

I am a founder, played the game since launch. Wife joined up a year later, we both have completed all class stories in both factions, and have multiple characters in each as well. We recently came back after almost a year away, just needed a change and wanted to try BDO and ESO, neither of which gives us the joy this game still does.

We have also decided to make a new approach and take FULL advantage of the server mergers, and find a guild into RP. We are not looking for heavy RP though, casual would be best, since RP is newer to us.

We are PVE players that want to explore other ways to play SWTOR and keep the gaming feeling fun and interesting.

Thanks

Thank You....

Edited by Themanthatisi

A little about us....

I am a founder, played the game since launch. Wife joined up a year later, we both have completed all class stories in both factions, and have multiple characters in each as well. We recently came back after almost a year away, just needed a change and wanted to try BDO and ESO, neither of which gives us the joy this game still does.

We have also decided to make a new approach and take FULL advantage of the server mergers, and find a guild into RP. We are not looking for heavy RP though, casual would be best, since RP is newer to us.

We are PVE players that want to explore other ways to play SWTOR and keep the gaming feeling fun and interesting.

Thanks

Thank You....

Greetings!

How has your search been going? If you are interested in different levels of RP you may want to try checking the swtor RP enjin http://www.starforge-rp.com/

Our own guild, both pub and imp side mostly do weekly PvE but we do like some storytelling on the forum, and do often put a twist on how/why we do weekly conquests, as you might be able to see in our weekly newsletters and videos!