Returning to game looking for a guild to call home.

ScottGreybush

I just returned to the game after quite along time. I have Imp and Rep characters so what side does not really matter as long as its a good community.

I am looking for some relaxed RP (nothing overly hardcore some call "para-RP") just to hang out and have some adventures.

So far people seem very negative to a game they are on, I get MMO's can be that way but I prefer a positive community who does not hate the game they are playing regardless.

Discord would be nice I really cant stand TS or Vent anymore if at least to coordinate and keep up with events.

Not looking for anything "force user only" I often prefer non force sensitive characters.

I play this game with my wife and best friend where i go they go and they have the same mentality as to what we are looking for but considering my wife is with me I would prefer to avoid an ERP guild (we can take care of that on our own :eek: )

Greetings Scott!

Welcome Back!

I was pleased with your post in that your comments were very positive and also concise with a touch of humour! I think those qualities touch the heart of our guild family, the celestial enclave which is comprised of both factions, the Celestial Dreadnauts and Celestial Argonauts.

Most of our RP efforts since our move from Jung Ma quite a while back, we have re-configured it as less "schedule and meet together" and more of a web-based effort in terms of developing our lore, making a truly more unique foundation of understanding and self-knowing which for the most avid Star Wars fan, is really the key to enjoying a game no matter what game style he or she has. [i mean we also all tend to pay to play this game!]

You can see some of that lore development and lore on our website.

We are more heavily focused on weekly conquests and all our efforts revolve around the things that allow us to approach total victory over the planet in question each week! Our officers and members are passionate and we have made valiant efforts to meet many people so that we can establish a friendly network of players who we endeavor to label as non-toxic or dramatic--favoring mature, fun and down to earth.

We have produce a few videos and are in the midst of more projects that highlight our enthusiasm; even in the case of some events, our PR department has been able to transform our activities into a realm of RP-PvE as a way to enjoy the activities even after the events.

We are comprised of members of all ages, background and nationalities (literally from different countries, not just ethnicities) and we are proud of that. I am personally proud of have been able to meet so many different people. If its late at night, NO WORRIES there will be a kiwi to talk to whose time zone affords her that ability. We do not discriminate ages, sex, orientation or preferences for green/blue milk. Nor on the basis of who shoots first. :D As per your message, you have not to worry! You can join the rest of those in the guild who also have star wars-loving spouses!

I invite you to check us out so that I do not proceed to write an entire novel!

Good Luck,

May the Force Be With You

Here are our links:

SWTOR Post: <Click Here>

Edited by ChidoriOokami