Musco musco musco musco musco musco dear god, musco!

Holocron

This is getting worse and worse. First I heard from someone who knows someone who read somewhere at some time that Keith is not working for BW anymore.

And now Eric is also out of the team? That's too bad. I hope he finds a new, nice job quickly. I also liked his ptach notes and the little mistakes he added to them all the time to lighten up our days.

No wonder EA decided to stop developing this game.

(I'm sure you guys see what I'm doing here.)

He's not leaving, at least I hope not. But with the appearance of a possible definite end date looming down the line, I just wanted to be preemptive and thank him. I'm sure it frustrates him that he can't respond to us.

he had time for a livestream last night

along with:

he's not allowed to say half the stuff a human being is allowed to say.

Ai ai ai...

I can only imagine what it's like, but however taxing his restrictions may be, he doesn't often let it show.

----------------------

Y'all right, Eric?

I must be behind the times, but I was accustomed to seeing a gold post in advance of your livestreams. Anyway I did learn of it and was able to watch the recording, thanks.

Hope all is well for you, and that whatever slings and arrows may be flying around give you a wide miss! ;) (((Relic Proc)))

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.