Veela Server | Open World PvP Event

CommanderChronos

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fist of the Empire will be defending objectives on Illum and dominating in war fronts. If you are going to call yourselves a PvP guild, I would suggest that you actually show up in a PvP zone. That is, assuming you're able to fit it in between your Clone Trooper RP sessions...

I'm curious as to why you need to be so aggressive. This is just a game.

No republic fighting on Veela. When the weeklys reset, there was like 4-5 republic trying to get pvp gear. It's clear to me there is no future for this server and no zerg to fight. I rolled here to fight the massive republic guilds but I guess they are just into PvEing. I can't believe I called this one wrong.

RiP my valor 52 healing operative BLUR. Catch me on a jedi shadow on Swiftsure with actual targets to gank. Good luck forum warriors. Have fun.

I'm tired of zerg guilds thinking they are good because they have 100 members hitting 1,2,3 on their keyboards while back peddling away from their target.

Someone should set up a guild 3v3 or 4v4 with a 1 Million credit buy in, in Outlaw's Den. That would actually be entertaining.

I've been getting alot of requests in game for my warzone gameplay videos. Fortuantly for you, I have a brand new episode of Alderaan uploaded to my youtube channel for your viewing.

I would also encourage all players of Veela to help support me and our server by defending my credibility in the PvP forums: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=155820

Edited by MrTerrito