Veela Server | Open World PvP Event

CommanderChronos

I understand the need to count client crash disconnects as kills. If I was in your position, I might want to RP kills as well.

Oh wait, I could never be in your position. I am a member of Fist of the Empire.

oh man someone just got hit by the cuss buss and the comeback ambulance is nowhere in sight.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand the need to count client crash disconnects as kills. If I was in your position, I might want to RP kills as well.

Oh wait, I could never be in your position. I am a member of Fist of the Empire.

You seriously think that not a "single" member of FoE died? (not to include crashes)

I know your arrogant, but I would of never figured you to be ignorant.

Edited by Qishari
removed rude comment

Today, the Imperial forces of Fist of the Empire (FoE) rallied on the Alderaan battlefield and decisively destroyed Republic forces led by Chronos.

FoE held Illum with all points captured for over one hour waiting for Republic forces to show. Due to lack of enemy opposition, FoE maneuvered forces to Alderaan to engage the enemy. FoE delivered the kill shot into Chronos' head as he cowered behind civilian NPC guards.

Chronos' Elite Battalions were continuously cut down as wave after wave charged safety-helmet first into the FoE slaughter machine. After failing to kill a single FoE player, Republic forces then decided to separate their "battalions" into groups of two players with two companions. FoE responded by destroying every player and his or her Pokemon Cyber Pal.

The battle came to an end once FoE pushed into the enemy base, laying waste to the units led by their sub-standard leadership. FoE held the enemy flight point for 10 minutes unchallenged before leaving the zone. Many a corpse was danced on today.

We look forward to having our recruits train their skills on you while we wait for a more formidable opponent. Other guild RP what FoE actually accomplishes on the battlefield.

***This is the edited version by Bioware. Mine was much better***

And they call us the RP'ers xD

Good fight guys.

Edited by CommanderChronos

Fail. Some Pub kiddy reported my post and Bioware edited it. Looks like they deleted 2 pages of posts as well.

Comments regarding political events or people, and derogatory comments regarding disabilities and special olympics are not appropriate for the forums.

Edited by FoE_Kraven

Lol, you guys had to edit the video... that's pretty sad.

The only editing that we performed was removing the 30 minutes worth of crushing you outside the base; however, if you like I can post the video with all the republic fail that took place, unless you prefer to post it in a new video, considering you failed to show FoE stomping your unorganized group of goons in your first video; furthermore, you edited your own video to cut out all of the insanely idotic and incoherent voice chatter that took place on your fail three minute so called RPPvP video.

Who is more fail? You are, sir. I went straight to the point so we didn't have to see the same repetitive Republic fail, you edited your audio to cover your failed leadership.

The only editing that we performed was removing the 30 minutes worth of crushing you outside the base; however, if you like I can post the video with all the republic fail that took place, unless you prefer to post it in a new video, considering you failed to show FoE stomping your unorganized group of goons in your first video; furthermore, you edited your own video to cut out all of the insanely idotic and incoherent voice chatter that took place on your fail three minute so called RPPvP video.

Who is more fail? You are, sir. I went straight to the point so we didn't have to see the same repetitive Republic fail, you edited your audio to cover your failed leadership.

Lol, someone is buthurt, its ok you can nerd rage on me :3

Knowing that I make you FoE guys so buthurt, even in victory.. it makes my day, thank you, and I sincerely mean that. I love you guys.

Edited by CommanderChronos

We didn't kill one person you say? Well that's just being inconsiderate of my feelings good sir, as I remember another person and I killing a good few of you members before we were getting chased by your zerg force, but I do give you credit, you did kill me a few times before my game crashed when we were at the base, couldn't get that close with all your members, but don't get up on your high horse just yet buddy, we were easily outnumbered at least 3 to 1, so I wouldn't think that good about it if I were you, and if you wish to send training grubs at us to kill, feel free to do so any time at all, I always have time to knock some sense into someone as long as I'm not outnumbered and out leveled, looking forward to a fair match in game, have a good day, and happy new year

~~edit~~

the post below this speaks the truth

Edited by xtreemgamer

Must have taken some considerable effort to beat all those lowbies. Gj FoE guys. You're real tough! maybe someday you can even be a sith lords!

But no seriously, I just don't understand what all the smack talk is about you didn't even really **** them. I mean, you did, but most of them were either greyed out or green. Hardly an even match. I got a three year old niece I could punch in the eye to create a similar effect.

Edited by beefstoo

this is one of the most imbalanced servers I've come across (5:1 empire every time I check). And you guys are trying to do world pvp events?

Lol, you guys have to start rolling republic if you want world pvp to exist in this game. Otherwise, you're causing the problem.

this is one of the most imbalanced servers I've come across (5:1 empire every time I check). And you guys are trying to do world pvp events?

Lol, you guys have to start rolling republic if you want world pvp to exist in this game. Otherwise, you're causing the problem.

QFE

Them there words you said make a lot of sense.

I'm level 50 Veela, I'll be visiting random planets all week to gank some Republic, hide the lowbies!

Say hello to safe zones :p

Bioware doesnt want this game to have world pvp, so good luck beating them at their own game.

Since you guys actually had a large open world PVP battle, I have a question for you. Do you have a problem at all with Operation groups when not inside instances?

We had a raid last week, and as the Operation leader my screen was continuously spammed with big red text: "Group Full, your companion has been dismissed" or some such... over and over again throughout the night.

Have you had this problem? Did you correct it? How?