Veela Server | Open World PvP Event

CommanderChronos

This is the

, Subscribe to my channel, more epic PvP vids will be posted, all video's un-edited (except for music added) and hudless.

The BrotherHood is hosting an Open world PvP Event, in celebration of the upcoming new years.

Server: Veela

Planet: Alderaan

Time: 06:00 EST - Dec/30th/2011

We will personally have 50-75 Troopers leaving the Republic Alderaan Space port at 06:00 EST time, I invite all you larger guilds on Veela to come join us in what is sure to be an Epic Open World Battle.

Let us see what the Guilds of the Veela Server are made of.

Edited by CommanderChronos

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fist of the Empire will be defending objectives on Illum and dominating in war fronts. If you are going to call yourselves a PvP guild, I would suggest that you actually show up in a PvP zone. That is, assuming you're able to fit it in between your Clone Trooper RP sessions...

Fist of the Empire will be defending objectives on Illum and dominating in war fronts. If you are going to call yourselves a PvP guild, I would suggest that you actually show up in a PvP zone. That is, assuming you're able to fit it in between your Clone Trooper RP sessions...

or you know you can show up in the areas designed for World PvP.... what a novel concept! By golly - World PvP? If I remember correctly, world PvP is still PvP. Quite a concept indeed. :rolleyes:

Edited by Andrew_Waltfeld

Someone is mad at us, such strong words from somehow I don't even know, or even met in-game. If you have a quarrel with us, you know where we will be, and at what time, but please let us be respectful about this, I have no problem fighting on Illum, its just Illum gets old after awhile, and there is usually no one there, I'm sure you would agree.

If you and your guild would hold a PvP Event on Illum, I would be happy to come. But im not gonna march 100 Troopers to a dead planet with nothing to kill.

I know you guys really want to RP it up and try to recreate ToR's "Hope" cinematic, but Alderaan is one of the worst places in ToR to PvP with large numbers.

Like I said before, FoE will be on Ilum flipping points at 6 EST. Sack up and show, or RP on Alderaan. Your call.

Edited by FoE_Kraven

I know you guys really want to RP it up and try to recreate ToR's "Hope" cinematic, but Alderaan is one of the worst places in ToR to PvP with large numbers.

Like I said before, FoE will be on Ilum flipping points at 6 EST. Sack up and show, or RP on Alderaan. Your call.

If that is your opinion then so be it, but I like all the planets in ToR that are shared by the Republic and Sith, they all seem pretty well symmetrical, I don't understand why you think Alderaan would be the "Worst Place"

We just like fighting everywhere, we will hold events in Illum in the near future, but I don't think its fair that you scrutinize us, just because we like fighting in other planets.

We said where we were gonna be first, if you don't wanna show then that is your choice, but its kinda childish to invite us to something that is the exact same time as an event we have already had planned.

And quit hatin on us just cause we have some RP in us, I mean it is a game, we are military themed, and 80% of us are U.S. Military, mostly Army Infantry, Marine Infantry, with some scattered Rangers, and SF.. so playing as a Military unit, is natural to us, and just because were enemies does not mean we cannot show respect.

Edited by CommanderChronos

BrotherHoods recruiting mandate "Must be a Trooper." Just because you can Zerg points with 300 people pressing 1, 2, 3 on their keyboard does not make you an "Elite" PvP guild. Make some videos of an organized 4v4 or 8v8 PvP against good players and you wouldn't be flamed like this.

I understand your Trooper/Military connection. It would be much better suited to an RP server.

If I wanted 4v4 and 8v8 I would go play some halo (not dissing halo), I didn't start playing MMO's for small scale battle...

Today, the Imperial forces of Fist of the Empire (FoE) rallied on the Alderaan battlefield and decisively destroyed Republic forces led by Chronos.

FoE held Illum with all points captured for over one hour waiting for Republic forces to show. Due to lack of enemy opposition, FoE maneuvered forces to Alderaan to engage the enemy. FoE delivered the kill shot into Chronos' head as he cowered behind civilian NPC guards.

Chronos' Elite Battalions were continuously cut down as wave after wave charged safety-helmet first into the FoE slaughter machine. After failing to kill a single FoE player, Republic forces then decided to separate their "battalions" into groups of two players with two companions. FoE responded by destroying every player and his or her Pokemon Cyber Pal.

The battle came to an end once FoE pushed into the enemy base, laying waste to the units led by their sub-standard leadership. FoE held the enemy flight point for 10 minutes unchallenged before leaving the zone. Many a corpse was danced on today.

We look forward to having our recruits train their skills on you while we wait for a more formidable opponent. Other guild RP what FoE actually accomplishes on the battlefield.

***This is the edited version by Bioware. Mine was much better***

Edited by FoE_Kraven

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.