How Do I Play The New Content?

No idea how to start it up. Past updates told you how to access it.

I know I'm dumb. Someone help please.

What you have access to play from the recent update depends on your character class. All classes have access to another boss in the Gods from the Machine operation. Smugglers have access to an approximately 2.5 minute cutscene for the return of Risha and Corso. Inquisitors, likewise, have ~2.5 minutes of cutscene for the return on Andronokis. If you are a Smuggler or Inquisitor then you should have an Alliance Alert for your returning companion(s). But there appears to be a bug with that and some people aren't getting the alert. There's also a romance bug the pops up if you had a previous romance and started a new one with Theron/Lana/Koth. If you're not a Smuggler or an Inquisitor then your only new content to play is an OP boss. If you don't play OPs then you get a double XP/CXP event for the week along with a bug to the Activities window.

Edited by ceryxp

What you have access to play from the recent update depends on your character class. All classes have access to another boss in the Gods from the Machine operation. Smugglers have access to an approximately 2.5 minute cutscene for the return of Risha and Corso. Inquisitors, likewise, have ~2.5 minutes of cutscene for the return on Andronokis. If you are a Smuggler or Inquisitor then you should have an Alliance Alert for your returning companion(s). But there appears to be a bug with that and some people aren't getting the alert. There's also a romance bug the pops up if you had a previous romance and started a new one with Theron/Lana/Koth. If you're not a Smuggler or an Inquisitor then your only new content to play is an OP boss. If you don't play OPs then you get a double XP/CXP event for the week along with a bug to the Activities window.

So I go through Gods from the Machine. Got it. Thanks.