The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

I would like to see a change on dyes sold in the market....

LordArtemis

I am not against dyes being sold in the market, on the contrary...anything that can generate revenue is a good thing. But, aside from black/black and white/white dyes, i think its likely the other dyes do not generate a huge amount of revenue.

I would request that all current dyes that are not black/black and white/white be made available as crafted dyes. You can keep all current dyes in the market, but all except the two mentioned should be craftable IMO.

Thank you for reading.

I would like to see a change to how dyes work.

Primary Dye slot.

Secondary Dye slot.

with the ability to put a dye into each of them.

There are hundreds of combinations of their existing colors that do not exist in the current system. For example, I can't even get a Medium Red/Medium Red to make an Honor Guard looking guy.

Make the two dye slots be two different slots, so that we can manually put the dye into each of them. Then we no longer need to wait for years with our fingers crossed for that perfect combination we're hoping for.

I would like to see a change to how dyes work.

Primary Dye slot.

Secondary Dye slot.

with the ability to put a dye into each of them.

There are hundreds of combinations of their existing colors that do not exist in the current system. For example, I can't even get a Medium Red/Medium Red to make an Honor Guard looking guy.

Make the two dye slots be two different slots, so that we can manually put the dye into each of them. Then we no longer need to wait for years with our fingers crossed for that perfect combination we're hoping for.

This is a great idea IMO. I would also like to see true color change, as dyes often only effect portions of the armor.