WARNING! DO NOT PLAY IOKATH....................as general Acbar would say It'S A TRAP

Yorioko

and if you have done copero, which again is story, you'll see we are returning to Oricon... so maybe, just maybe Oricon is part of the story, and will continue to play a bigger part. So what about Ziost, is ziost not part of the story? because that plays a big role in KOTFE and KOTET, yet you don't mention that.

Peace out Yori, and take a Xanax. For your sake, and that of others

yet none of these have any MANDATORY GROUP ONLY operation as the ONLY option.

They all have "single player" mode.

Ziost does

everywhere does that is not deemed the only thing hilding the world together like IOKATH ops.

Oricon for one can be skipped entirely, nothing "depends" on anything done on oricon.

same goes for most planets.

Iokath and ziost both have role in the story, but NOT ALL the missions there, only a certain mission chain and it is 100% completable withut any operation of any sort

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It can be completed now. It requires killing the first boss only, Tyth.

It's a side mission, and has no influence on the main story, whether you complete it or not. And you can complete it, as it was said before, it's the Operation. You need to defeat Tyth.

O.o

Okay, I'm out. Can't argue with this kind of street smarts :p

No, you just kill Tyth, get your small reward with reputation tokens, and the quest concludes. There's no follow up to this.

Exactly....it NOT part of the MAIN story.

Is the comments about isotope so that if you haven't been to makeb the game crashes and you can't ever progress...no ergo it s NOT part of the story

Machine Gods/ This war quest is a Operation. Thats why you need a group. Plus: it is not completed right now if you realy had managed to finish all 3 bosses. Solo. Sure you can go in solo. in.. 3 seconds .. dead .. out. Besides it is payed content :).

You wherent expecting only 3 bosses at all. Or?

Edited by Bladeofhonour

Machine Gods/ This war quest is a Operation. Thats why you need a group. Plus: it is not completed right now if you realy had managed to finish all 3 Bosses. Solo. Sure you can go in solo. in.. 3 seconds .. dead .. out. Besides it is payed content :).

You wherent expecting only 3 bosses at all. Or?

Yes and NO

When it came out, the story was not complete, this led players in the story to "autmatically" progress to the scions and the operation as the "next in line"

However the Operation was never an actuall part of any "mandatory" story, it is like all other "planetary" stories optional.

Many, me included thought it was part of the story as my natural story progression led me there, but this is actually not the case.

So abandon should be aloowed it is retarded that it is not as I will never ever do tht operation and becuse it is as connected to the story as wrath of Khan star trek is to star wars......in other words not in any way shape or form connected to the story......but the "isolated" planet ONLY story you may OPTIONALLY do or not........like ALL other planetary missions in the game

Yes and NO

When it came out, the story was not complete, this led players in the story to "autmatically" progress to the scions and the operation as the "next in line"

However the Operation was never an actuall part of any "mandatory" story, it is like all other "planetary" stories optional.

Many, me included thought it was part of the story as my natural story progression led me there, but this is actually not the case.

So abandon should be aloowed it is retarded that it is not as I will never ever do tht operation and becuse it is as connected to the story as wrath of Khan star trek is to star wars......in other words not in any way shape or form connected to the story......but the "isolated" planet ONLY story you may OPTIONALLY do or not........like ALL other planetary missions in the game

When it came out, you could abandon it. Obviously, that isn't working at the moment. As others have already pointed out, it's likely because it went from being the first boss only (when that was all there was) to being nearly complete and something got messed up along the way. I'm sure they will get it all worked out again at some point and it probably won't have anything to do with your constant overreaction in this thread. If you cant wait for the fix or if having only 24 active missions in your log is just not enough, then simply unsub. That would be more productive than spending every waking hour whining about a molehill.

Yes and NO

Well. It just is a bug. Report this at Bug reports please. 1 click at their tool and we all can abadon it. Which i never would :). It was not easy to getting to boss 3.