Cartel Market

renanbands

Thanks!

For how long I have to wait until they answer me? My first time waiting for this kind of help

You can either end up waiting three days, three weeks or three months. You can never tell. You can also get a Support member who will try their best to help you... or someone who will just spat out already formulated messages and not address the issue whatsoever, closing the ticket immediately after.

Not to sound too... rude, but if you find yourself dealing with a female employee, your chances are higher. I don't know why this is the case, but every single ticket of mine that saw a "solution" was handled by a woman. All the male employees that attended were simply... useless. :confused: I also noticed that if you get to reply to what they're sent, the male employees will rarely get back to you. There's a chance you might deal with up to ten different Support Members for just one ticket.

Edited by TheRandomWolf

You can either end up waiting three days, three weeks or three months. You can never tell. You can also get a Support member who will try their best to help you... or someone who will just spat out already formulated messages and not address the issue whatsoever, closing the ticket immediately after.

Not to sound too... rude, but if you find yourself dealing with a female employee, your chances are higher. I don't know why this is the case, but every single ticket of mine that saw a "solution" was handled by a woman. All the male employees that attended were simply... useless. :confused: I also noticed that if you get to reply to what they're sent, the male employees will rarely get back to you. There's a chance you might deal with up to ten different Support Members for just one ticket.

It was a female. Hahahha