To be or not to be:Mandalorian

Obi-Wan-Pedjobi

Im enjoying Bounty Hunter story,playing a female Togruta.Im now at the point where Mandalore asks you to become one of the cool guys.

I have some guidelines for character background.

She is Togruta in the name only,as she doesn't feel any connection to her own kind.Only thing that really makes her Togruta in any way except genetics is her love for hunt.She doesn't care much about the Empire,it is just the side with ample opportunity to do what she likes,how she likes.Pure professional,keeping to her contract allways.Ruthless.Respects skill and sometimes,very very rarely shows compassion towards females.Otherwise she would ditch (read:kill) Mako long ago.So mostly generic mambo jumbo.

Now i dont know would i make her Mandalorian.First,i can hardly imagine alien Mandalorians.I know it is normal,as it is "way" of life,a culture.But i have always imagined Mandalorians as humans.Now my character likes the fight and has her own code,but doesnt really care about cause,except her own.

Have you guys skipped becoming Mandalorian?It seams to me that whole first chapter is there so you would become one.