Boosted character, companion does low dps

Ampalaea

Hello. I leveled a sith inquisitor normally and my companion on DPS role could solo kill all mobs... and it did that very fast too.

Then I used a level 70 boost on my Smuggler to enjoy just the story and skip all other quests. I noticed that my companion does almost zero damage... I sent him to fight a mob and he was fighting for like a minute... his abilities barely was scratching the mob health...

Now I dont need companion to kill the mobs, my character are super OP. I just noticed the difference... is this a "bug"? Is it because of level scale down?

Silly question, but isnt he in healer spec?

You can change the role of your companion by right clicking on his/her portrait. You can chose from tank, heal or dps. Some have either heal or dps as default so yours might be set to heal.

This isn't silly at all.

All companions default to Heal for me so I assume it would be the same for him.

Hi thanks for answers... no he is on DPS role... actually I found out that is only Corso that happens. I just used Treek and he is tearing through enemies... But Corso cant beat a weak mob in under 30 sec... I think is probably a bug... both my companions are rank 1-5.. I am just finished Coruscant

Hi thanks for answers... no he is on DPS role... actually I found out that is only Corso that happens. I just used Treek and he is tearing through enemies... But Corso cant beat a weak mob in under 30 sec... I think is probably a bug... both my companions are rank 1-5.. I am just finished Coruscant

Double check that Corso has a weapon equipped.