Something happen

Kyuuu

I changed my password 2 months ago all was fine, I even added security key 3 ~ 4 weeks again yesterday I was using the new password and secruity like i have been for while, today i try and login with the new password, just to fine out my password was reverted to it original.

I got no emails about password change or anything either., i have since change my password yet again

Edited by Kyuuu

hah phone support acted like it was nothing, they told me there system might of glitched and reverted my pass, and will look in to it on there end.

Only person that could access my account cant access my account, the pass they knew was changed after the loged in to put sub on my account and i have since added a security key account to my iphone, so you can even access account with out get psychical access to my iphone.

Either way since reset my password and got my email about the reset too,

But when i noticed this morning here was no email sent about password being reverted, and for someone to change my pass word back to my old one they would have to know my new and my old one, and no one knew both passes.