Sith warrior heavy armor looks

Havolice

i just hope there alot of hood'ish style for sith juggernaut..

I hope im not all machined up like RoboCop.. great movie by the way :)

One of the PvP sets around 40 is the robe style with hood up, you could just mod that one. I guess there will probably be PvE versions too.

One of the PvP sets around 40 is the robe style with hood up, you could just mod that one. I guess there will probably be PvE versions too.

there is 1 pvp set with the spikes and the hood the others are all the same but without the hood :/

and the hooded one is medium :(

i realy want a hood and not look like a tin cyborg :p

there is 1 pvp set with the spikes and the hood the others are all the same but without the hood :/

and the hooded one is medium :(

i realy want a hood and not look like a tin cyborg :p

Nah it's a heavy robe mate, just went back to double check and took a screenie

http://i.imgur.com/ppsZi.jpg

sith progression vidoe last jugg armor = KING!

Question is that armor pve or pvp armor havent seen it at any vendor so far guessing its pve raid armor.. IF anyone know plz tell me i LOVE IT !!!

Same here, i really love that armor.

If anyone know what level it is and how to get it; Please inform us!

ANYONE KNOW :)?????? i need to get my fixxxx

It's the end game marauder PvE set. No that wasn't a typo, it's MARAUDER gear.

The Jug gear set looks exactly the same, except the helmet looks different.

Edited by Romick

It's the end game marauder PvE set. No that wasn't a typo, it's MARAUDER gear.

The Jug gear set looks exactly the same, except the helmet looks different.

What are u talking about troll !! its a jugg in the video using it so it cant be marauder gear u must be 100% wrong! :)

Edited by Lakutus

The jugg full cyborg looking armor is I think from the end game operations. The marauder set is from the same operation. Both are metal looking armors, but the mar set has spikes and such while the jugg set looks more t1000ish.

What i thought! Thx mate hugz. :)

If it's any consolation, I kept using the first moddable chest piece you get as an award all the way back on DK at level 50. My pants were from my 20s or 30s I think. Just normal sleek black pants that didn't make me look like my thighs had doubled in size. I did go overboard with my boots, which were higher level and had big spiky protrusions. Always kept helm uncovered, so didn't care what those looked like.

I far preferred this sleek, yet armored, look to the overly complicated higher level armors with their gazillion fangles and capes. Oh god. Capes. What self respecting person would wear a cape? Nor is there anything hot about wearing a respirator.

:p

Edited by revial

If it's any consolation, I kept using the first moddable chest piece you get as an award all the way back on DK at level 50. My pants were from my 20s or 30s I think. Just normal sleek black pants that didn't make me look like my thighs had doubled in size. I did go overboard with my boots, which were higher level and had big spiky protrusions. Always kept helm uncovered, so didn't care what those looked like.

I far preferred this sleek, yet armored, look to the overly complicated higher level armors with their gazillion fangles and capes. Oh god. Capes. What self respecting person would wear a cape? Nor is there anything hot about wearing a respirator.

:p

Hey! I don't like the full cyborg reject look that we're saddled with either, but capes and respirators are the two coolest things we can possibly get! :p

Keep in mind you can always take BH/Trooper armor, remove the mods and put yours in, if you prefer their looks.

If you're really desperate and want to be a unique snowflake, you can also get friends (or your alt) to put up Jedi Knight heavy armor on the GTN on Nar Shadaa, which you can also use.

I, personally, hate the robes and colors of the JK, but if that's your thing, then that's definitely a different look from the normal Sith Warrior armors.

Really, there's a lot of options out there. :) If you're a DPS SW, then you don't even need to limit yourself to Heavy Armor as the AC differences are negligible. Unlike some classes, you have a huge assortment of gear you could choose for aesthetics, and then pop your mods into. :)

Edited by revial

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.