Rishi dailies

beattlebilly

It's because none of them are "Heroic" missions. And the mission She Who Greedily Devours still gives this as a reward. Know any mara/sent tanks? :rolleyes:

On a side note. I still have 2 sets of the old devoted allies equipment. One tank set and one dps set for when I level up new characters and they "outgrow" the dvl armor. I'm missing a decent off-hand saber because what we get is what's in the pic.

It's because none of them are "Heroic" missions. And the mission She Who Greedily Devours still gives this as a reward. Know any mara/sent tanks? :rolleyes:

None of the Yavin dailies are heroic either, but they are in the GC thing.

And I guess that sabre's the equivalent of the pre-KotFE "Cunning Assault Cannon".

Yes, those were a thing. About half the ACs I ever got from dead enemies had Cunning as a mainstat instead of Aim.

But don't forget that the Devoted Allies stuff was originally reserved for classes like "Elara Dorne" (pistol) or '"Aric Jorgan" (Assault Cannon). Was there a companion who tanked with two sabres?

None of the Yavin dailies are heroic either, but they are in the GC thing.

And I guess that sabre's the equivalent of the pre-KotFE "Cunning Assault Cannon".

Yes, those were a thing. About half the ACs I ever got from dead enemies had Cunning as a mainstat instead of Aim.

But don't forget that the Devoted Allies stuff was originally reserved for classes like "Elara Dorne" (pistol) or '"Aric Jorgan" (Assault Cannon). Was there a companion who tanked with two sabres?

I remember getting those cunning assault cannons, shotguns and vibroknives with aim, etc.

Ashara was tank/dps back in the day. So yeah, she could've benefited from it Pre-KoTFE if you used her to tank. But there used to be a choice between six or 8 weapons (dps/heals or tank). Now there's only 2 choices, and that's the choice for melee.

Ashara was tank/dps back in the day. So yeah, she could've benefited from it Pre-KoTFE if you used her to tank. But there used to be a choice between six or 8 weapons (dps/heals or tank). Now there's only 2 choices, and that's the choice for melee.

As far as I remember Ashara was a pure DPS Companion and her Offhand Saber simply had and still has the wrong stats, at least according to the Name of the Saber it should have DPS stats.

As far as I remember Ashara was a pure DPS Companion and her Offhand Saber simply had and still has the wrong stats, at least according to the Name of the Saber it should have DPS stats.

Maybe, but the stats on her (or any companion's) weapon don't matter any more - so they can't really be "wrong". :)

Maybe, but the stats on her (or any companion's) weapon don't matter any more - so they can't really be "wrong". :)

Since they can now be used by players and Marauders/Sentinels are not supposed to be Tanks the stats are wrong, thats what the still part of my post above was refering to. ;)

Edit: Highlighted the reason why I even thought about mentioning Stats from "Companion" Gear.

Edited by hof_th

Since they can now be used by players and Marauders/Sentinels are not supposed to be Tanks the stats are wrong, thats what the still part of my post above was refering to. ;)

Edit: Highlighted the reason why I even thought about mentioning Stats from "Companion" Gear.

Exactly. This isn't about what companions can use it. It's useless to the player, unless you happen to have a mara/sent tank.

As I mentioned earlier in this very thread, I use the devoted allies sets on characters that I'm leveling up from 55-70. It's rating 192 (level 50 armor is 156 rating, 60 armor is 186 rating and at 65 - 208 rating - you can still get by with bolster or level sync until you hit 70 and get 230 gear). The stat distribution isn't awful, either (I've even augmented them).

Exactly. This isn't about what companions can use it. It's useless to the player, unless you happen to have a mara/sent tank.

As I mentioned earlier in this very thread, I use the devoted allies sets on characters that I'm leveling up from 55-70. It's rating 192 (level 50 armor is 156 rating, 60 armor is 186 rating and at 65 - 208 rating - you can still get by with bolster or level sync until you hit 70 and get 230 gear). The stat distribution isn't awful, either (I've even augmented them).

Level 60+ green mods from the Fleet vendor are 190, and 65+ are 210 these days.

Level 60+ green mods from the Fleet vendor are 190, and 65+ are 210 these days.

I was talking about loot/reward gear. And I'm just as effective in my 192's in flashpoints as someone in those green 210's. Actually better off since I have the lower rating and get a bigger bolster. Besides I have no need waste my credits buying those 210 mods since I have the devoted allies sets that are useful for the 3-4 hours it takes to get from 55-70 where I jump straight into 230's. I'm sure I'm not the only one that's saved a couple of sets for leveling alts.

But that's all beside the point. The fact is the pic of that saber I linked has the wrong stats. Plain and simple. And that players can use the devoted allies equipment like I do. So that saber needs to be corrected.

• 2 months later...

Hello all,

I revive this topic because i also would like to see more dailies on Rishi and the rewards must be more attractive aswell.

I was thinking of 6 daily missions that grants a small amount of reputation points, about 14220 credits, 79 xp or cxp and 140 lightside or darkside points, like it is right now. The missions from Rayche Emperva, Remilok, Max Torvu, Ziril, Tibor, Angol Martilla, Bez Martilla and Derrus Martilla are good for the 6 dailies that grants a small amount of reputation points.

The mission from Harlow Ricks stays the same, it grants a medium amount but the mission will give like 28440 credits, 155 xp or cxp, and 140 light or darkside points. The mission from Arankau will not grant a large amount anymore but a medium amount aswell. The Daily Area and Weekly will grant a large amount of reputation awards instead and those 2 can be found on the terminal near the shuttle where you arrive and leave Rishi. These changes would make Rishi more attractive and more people will visite this beautiful planet because it will be like Makeb on the one side and Yavin 4 or Oricon on the other. Right now there is not much to do there, on Rishi. I hope that my ideas sound good. Thanks you!