GTN question.

Boss_Golem

Craft it yourself? The charged hypercloth sets are Synthweaving requires-level-61 stuff, grade 8 or 9 i think. (450 or 500 required to learn the beginnings of it.)

Addendum: it will cost enough grade 8/9 missions to get the "mission skill" (Underworld Trading "Luxury Fabric" blue) components for all the pieces, plus 28 grade 8/9(1) "white" crafting components from the vendors(2). Not an outrageous amount, but significantly less than 50K.

(1) I'm too lazy to look up which it is.

(2) White components (so-called because of their white inventory icon frames) are only available from the <Crew Skill Vendor> NPCs near the crew skill trainers. If you find them on the GTN, it's almost certainly someone trying it on.

Edited by SteveTheCynic

(2) White components (so-called because of their white inventory icon frames) are only available from the <Crew Skill Vendor> NPCs near the crew skill trainers. If you find them on the GTN, it's almost certainly someone trying it on.

FYI - These components (Crafting Materials) are also available from the Advanced Field Repair Droid, which you can unlock through your Legacy.

Edited by JediQuaker

FYI - These components (Crafting Materials) are also available from the Advanced Field Repair Droid, which you can unlock through your Legacy.

They are also available as missions for the associated gathering skill, where they come much much cheaper.

Edited by Mubrak

They are also available as missions for the associated gathering skill, where they come much much cheaper.

Oops, yes, but in either case, they aren't available by picking them up off the floor anywhere.

How much credits do i need if i want to buy the full charged hypercloth force experts armor. If i buy it the lowest price possible.:rak_02:

The best answer is the price is X

GTN varies from day to day, even hour to hour.

The armor in question is craftable, and usually these can be found on gtn in the 2-300K range pr piece, or even as low as the 20-30K, so it all depends.

As people here have stated, perhaps having one crafted is the best way to go, either by your charcter(s) or give a shout out for a crafter on fleet and then sometimes pay some nominal fee etc or have the materials needed and have someone do the actual crafting.

But as to the GTN price of any object is X

How much credits do i need if i want to buy the full charged hypercloth force experts armor. If i buy it the lowest price possible.:rak_02:

Which server? If you're on Star Forge I can give you the set for free.

In general it is difficult to say how much you'll need to purchase crafted items because prices can fluctuate quite a bit depending on the crafter and the level of competition. We can give a range that is reasonable or average, but that may not necessarily mean that on the day you search the GTN you'll find any listed within that bracket. There could for example be only one crafter listing at that time and listing at a price above that because there isn't any competition. Or there could five crafters listing and you get a deal below what is average.

It can also vary by server. On one server you might have a lot of crafters that regularly list it while maybe on another only one or two list it.

Edited by Aeneas_Falco