Blade Runner Outfit?

Hostility

Hey guys, I'm looking to deck out a character like Deckard from original blade runner and another character like K from blade runner 2049. Anybody have any advice on armor combos that look most like their outfits?

Thanks for your time and suggestions!

It is considered polite to post images of what you are looking for rather than expecting the rest of us to go scouring the net for you.

http://media.aintitcool.com/media/uploads/2014/papa_vinyard/10030689_3_large.jpg

Deckard ^

http://cdn.collider.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/ryan-gosling-blade-runner-2049.jpg

Kay ^

Sorry for not posting images first

You are not going to get "basic" shirts or a tie anywhere.

The jacket is on several sets thou, Check Tor Fashion for Troublemakers and then look in the comparison section on the bottom for more options.

Yea, I realize the classic shirt and tie is out of the question lol I'm mostly going for the jacket/pants look to tie it together. What im having trouble with is the jacket for K. I wonder if there is a jacket in game that has the inner fur like like his does

there's a jacket from the adaptive gear vendor on the pub side fleet. it's legacy bound, but i don't remember if it changes appearance when sent imp side. it's not quite a fur-lined collar, but it is a puffy collar, and a long jacket. truth be told, it's one of my favorites. well designed. there's also the hood-down arctic coat. it only goes to the waist, and most pants clip through it, but it is fur-lined.

In either case, you'd have to dye it.

i think the closest to a baggy over coat is kreia's robes. but those have a hood.

there's a jacket from the adaptive gear vendor on the pub side fleet. it's legacy bound, but i don't remember if it changes appearance when sent imp side. it's not quite a fur-lined collar, but it is a puffy collar, and a long jacket. truth be told, it's one of my favorites. well designed. there's also the hood-down arctic coat. it only goes to the waist, and most pants clip through it, but it is fur-lined.

i think the closest to a baggy over coat is kreia's robes. but those have a hood.

I'll definitely look those up. I think for the Deckard jacket I'm just gonna use the Nico Okarr jacket dyed dark brown and go from there. Thanks so much for your help guys!

I had created Deckard, Prys, Zhora, Roy Batty, had to erase them all...

This longcoat rules

I'll definitely look those up. I think for the Deckard jacket I'm just gonna use the Nico Okarr jacket dyed dark brown and go from there. Thanks so much for your help guys!

Works great

This one I guess

Edited by BenduKundalini