The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Toxic Discussions Regarding the Star Wars Fanbase

Neltronluur

I only have issues with people who think their vision of Star Wars constitutes the official Canon and that anything that strays from it is a betrayal.

Same here. If I hear someone talking about the films and it is clear that they're too obsessed with their own vision or sensibilities then I'll tune the hell out.

Good, then you must also have the wrong person when saying I should rephrase my arguments.

No, I had the right person. You mentioned that people "attacked you" based on another thread you started. I simply stated that there might be a reason for that and what that reason might be.

Just trying to be helpful, fella. You embody what this thread is discussing. Time to change your troll game.

No, I had the right person. You mentioned that people "attacked you" based on another thread you started. I simply stated that there might be a reason for that and what that reason might be.

Just trying to be helpful, fella. You embody what this thread is discussing. Time to change your troll game.

Ah, and now I am a troll.

I am sure you were trying to be helpful, clearly.

My post was quoting the OP and a response/addition to that. Everyone can read it. It was not directed at anyone and then you started in. And now I "embody" what this is discussing? You came after me, other people can read too yo. So in the sake of keeping everything civil, I will leave it at that.