Nvidia Promo Code for Auction

digimass

Exactly what i meant xD i bet those who paid more than 100 mill for this code are feeling damn bad. I don't know why i cant find any threads from mad auction winners about free chiss mounts. Maybe these people understand that it was their own choice (fail), and no one guaranteed that this mount wont appear in the future again as a promotion or just as a direct sale in CM

Someone willing to part with 100M to for a speeder probably doesn't really notice the loss of 100M.

• 3 months later...

Is it still possible to get this mount? Cant find any codes in the net, but may be it can be transferred to other player in the game? Not critical, but I like the way it looks.

Upd. Here

found info about "Cost for Guild Purchase: 50,000 credits". Is it just decoration or it can be purchased like mount for all guild members?

Edited by Lethifold
misprint

Is it still possible to get this mount? Cant find any codes in the net, but may be it can be transferred to other player in the game? Not critical, but I like the way it looks.

Upd. Here

found info about "Cost for Guild Purchase: 50,000 credits". Is it just decoration or it can be purchased like mount for al guildl members?

They had the nVidia thing which nVidia severely messed up.. So SWTOR made it a subscriber reward earlier this year. Those are the only two ways to get it that I know of.

What you linked is the corresponding DECO you get when you learn the mount. That can be donated to your guild for 50k credits. But it is just a Deco.

Edited by Tahana