PSA - nVidia Codes Expiration

Darkside

Don't forget that all SWTOR nVidia codes have to be redeemed by:

December 31, 2017 11:59PM PST / January 1, 2018 @ 7:59PM GMT

This means that if you want to sell them or give them away, you need to do it soon. If you have a code to sell or give, I would personally post it here on the forums, reddit, and spam in game chats. Also, feel free to post them here in this thread. Time is short, so....

Edited by Darkside

Even if it did work only some people got the codes. Everyone that I know who runs GeForce experience to include me didn't get a code. Many people who did get a code received several.

I got two codes a few hours apart, after I got the first one I told a friend to check his GeForce Experience but he didn't get one so when I got the second code I passed it on to him. *shrug*

Even if it did work only some people got the codes. Everyone that I know who runs GeForce experience to include me didn't get a code. Many people who did get a code received several.

I've been around EVGA, a great company for years, with only 1 dabackle (I have Royal blood I can spell how i want lol :p). Okay 2, lol. Enough..

Now i never got codes but i'm sure i can get some sine i have been using Geforce experience for videos. I either my referal automatically has them, or i have to call EVGA and get them. I have their phone number to.

Okay, Us Techies that now a Lot about how GPU's and other programs, like games work with Geforce Experience, and luckily the last 4 months of this year i have not had a problem with it. But Video Editors and GPU testers like i do have had hellous (this is a word) problems in the first years where Geforce Experience latches onto our Gaming program files and takes over other games in how the Coloring and Contrast is and tries to modify our games.

This used to cause, and still does lag, and other performance issues like Crashing our games under Testing Geforce Experience and using it. It was so bad that us at the Forums and even some Affiliates have had to manually Un-install Geforce Experience and have told Nvidia about this. Right now things are a Lot better if You Know how to Program Geforce Experience for it not to take over every Game's Visual effects, in which can cause problem with people who don't know how to Program each of their separate games Visual Profiles.

Most people don't know how to Program Geforce Experience right, but go in thinking they know everything, like we like to think we know everything. In short We can make Geforce Experience work for us if we know Computer Programming enough. You don't have to be too smart, and gets easier each time.

If anyone has a spare code I'd really appreciate one. Or send me a PM with your price if you're on Tulak Hord.

I find it incredibly scummy that they're making a random chance item appear in collections. I've been shopping for a new video card, and if NVIDIA robs me of my 100% armor and vehicle completion they just made a sale for AMD. So much for their marketing gimmick - next time they shouldn't make it RNG and just give their customers codes.

Edited by Aulus_Claudius

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.