Whatever

LinkinPein

Dear Developers,

We are in need of a way of knowing if there are people in queue for Ranked, in a similar way you let PvErs know that they should queue with a tank or a healer to get a pop. Maybe you can introduce a way of informing us, for example, that X amount of DPS are in queue, or that there is 1 tank /healer in queue. I don't know, for Group Ranked, maybe displaying that there is 1 team in queue, and so on.

I imagine that this, combined with cross faction arenas, would increase the chances of getting Ranked to pop at any time.

If you agree with me, people, please sign.

/signed

Dear Developers,

We are in need of a way of knowing if there are people in queue for Ranked, in a similar way you let PvErs know that they should queue with a tank or a healer to get a pop. Maybe you can introduce a way of informing us, for example, that X amount of DPS are in queue, or that there is 1 tank /healer in queue. I don't know, for Group Ranked, maybe displaying that there is 1 team in queue, and so on.

I imagine that this, combined with cross faction arenas, would increase the chances of getting Ranked to pop at any time.

If you agree with me, people, please sign.

/not signed. It has a subtle evil motive here. Knowing which roles are in queue gives you an advantage since in swtor certain classes are better or worse in different role fights. For example merc and opers are the best in pure dps fights but bad in heal/tank games. Dot jugg/dot mara/tank pt are good in tank/heal games but bad in pure dps games. Such system will obviously give advantage to those who has many classes or plays better for certain roles (better on healer - wait system to show you that there are healers in queue, better on dps but bad in heal games - wait for dps queueing only.