Guild growth and non combat class suggestions.

Trart

Wasn't really sure where to put this but the group of people I play with were just bouncing around some idea's about what kind of content we would love to see in the future of this game. I apologize in advance if this post is in the wrong place.

With the access to ships and the inclusion of guilds in the game it seemed only natural that eventually guilds would be able to purchase a larger ship to act as a sort of guild hall. These capitol ships would vary in ranges from basic and cheap (by guild standards) to extravagant and expensive.

Guild ships would have crew much in the same way that normal player ships do. But these crew members would offer a series of story driven mini game interactions and would be playable by the members of the guild. The better the ship the more involved the mini stories for the ships crewmen would be.

The more members of the guild that play through the mini stories and complete the ship based quests the better perks and abilities the guild ship would have access to.

The types of crew members would be quite varied. From mechanics that wander the ship repairing systems to highly sought after craftsmen that would allow players to pool schematics for various crafting disciplines.

would love to hear suggestions, other idea's or comments

Trart

Having been part of the discussion, these ideas were never intended to be more important than fixing bugs that currently exist. It was more throwing out ideas on how to put the story-driven gameplay style BW has created with TOR into guild ships.

I don't expect guild ships to be implemented for six months at the earliest. Bug fixes will happen throughout the next couple of months as they are found and resolved.