About the soon to be removed 5.6 eyes

iFenris

As one who was quite fond of the green/blue (especially the Vibrant blue) eyes from the 5.6 update and them now being restored to pre-5.6, would it be possible for them to be added to the Extended Selections that came with 5.6?

Because I do know a few people within my guild that currently like the Green/Blue and will hate seeing them go.

Edited by iFenris

They are reverting character eye colors to THE COLOR they were before 5.6. Meaning human eye 13 will be the premium yellow again, instead of fluorescent puke green. They didn't say anything about removing colors. The colors introduced in 5.6 will probably be added as extra colors instead of replacing existing colors with new colors. But who knows with BW. They'll probably give everyone rainbow eyes and bobble heads.

They are reverting character eye colors to THE COLOR they were before 5.6. Meaning human eye 13 will be the premium yellow again, instead of fluorescent puke green. They didn't say anything about removing colors. The colors introduced in 5.6 will probably be added as extra colors instead of replacing existing colors with new colors. But who knows with BW. They'll probably give everyone rainbow eyes and bobble heads.

Hmm, I do know I can interpret things in the wrong ways, so I do hope it's mainly just the colors people had complaints about. But yes, it is Bioware, as ya said, and all could be fully reverted.

Edited by iFenris