Looking for a guild any help appreciated open to small guilds,will repay with loyalty

ATargaryenWolf

hello i am looking for a pve/pvp/rp guild basically any of these if they can match a few of my questions. 1.not mandatory to be on a certain times/do things,this really kills the game for me however i promise i am active. 2.Not just adding players for the count i like a small to medium sized tight guild. 3.somewhat laid back,as that's just who i am. 4.helping out new or returning players(not charity unless insisted)but with info,tips etc. also preferably has some sort of master apprentice rp would be nice,I don't care what side on star forge however if the guild suits me i may be open to changing,anyways if your guild sounds anything like this (doesn't have to match all questions) please reply i promise i will repay with loyalty,credits and most important time Thank You! Edited by ATargaryenWolf

• 4 weeks later...
hello Rangers of the West are a pve, rping we do other stuff. when we get more members we don't have a time you have to be on we just need activaty. You said that you would be active my toon on star forge and the leader of the guild is Wolfman mchall