Fleet Datacron Run (Imp or Pub)

Anraleth

Hey all, i'm organizing a fleet datacron in the near future and i'm looking to see what kind of interest exists in our community.

My preference is to do this on the Imperial side, as my main is there, but I would not be averse to doing it Republic as well.

If you are interested, have questions, or so forth please drop a line here, contact me Imperial side on Katrianya, or Republic side on Arendhel.

I do not expect people to know what is required, I will explain everything prior to the event once sufficient interest has been garnered, and walk people through the steps during the run.

Thanks, everyone.

I have a 70 Sage and Sorc. I already have the fleet datacrons, but I can offer my services as a puller (I know it helps on Pub side, not sure about Imp side). I also have the two crystals needed for Pub side. Send me a PM if you're interested.

I have a 70 Sage and Sorc. I already have the fleet datacrons, but I can offer my services as a puller (I know it helps on Pub side, not sure about Imp side). I also have the two crystals needed for Pub side. Send me a PM if you're interested.

You are amazing, thank you! I'll PM you today.

Edited by Anraleth

Will do. I think I have two solid people now. Some people that originally contacted me have gone MIA. I'll try recruiting at fleet.

What does all of your schedules look like next Saturday/Sunday?

Sent you another PM Anraleth. If you mean tomorrow and Sunday, my play time will be spotty. I have something to do tomorrow that may take all day, but I may be on for parts of it. Sunday's I take my mother grocery shopping, but the time varies. Aside from that I usually available. If you mean the following weekend, Jan 6 & 7, I'm generally available on Saturday's baring a few hours when I have to chauffeur some people. If we do it in the evening, after 4pm (I'm mountain time, UTC -7), I'm pretty flexible.

What does all of your schedules look like next Saturday/Sunday?

I'm available in the evenings fairly easy. But on Saturday I can generally make it in the early mornings. It's a playoff weekend though and Saturday will have my attention. Sunday not so much.

Sorry for taking so long to get back with this. I'm going to see how many of you are on this evening and Sunday evening. If it's too short notice, we'll knock it out next weekend. I'll be back and forth Imp. and Pub side throughout the day. If I see you on/you send me on, lets talk.

I'll be on off and on throughout the day. The evening this weekend is a little better for me. Next weekend I can't commit to being on at all. I PM'ed you my character names so hit me up when we're both on and you want to give it a go.